“To provide yeoman service to the thriving society and the coaching fraternity through high-quality professional coaching and learning experiences”.
ICF Pune Chapter exists to focus upon and accomplish the following objectives with time-bound concurrent initiatives with the active support of the chapter stakeholders:
- 1.Promotion of ICF global membership from the designated geographical area of Pune and take the ICF Pune chapter to a chartered chapter status.
- 2. Through high-quality learning initiatives, coaching opportunities and ICF global information channels facilitate the development and advancement of the coaching fraternity.
- 3. Through collaborative & signature partnerships with like-minded institutions promote community development and facilitate social change through high-quality coaching interventions.
- 4. Promote coaching within corporate & social organizations as an effective medium for the development of leaders, managers, teams and entrepreneurs for high impact performance.
We are committed to being reliable, open and congruence, and consider everyone in the ICF Pune Chapter community mutually accountable to uphold the following values:
1. Integrity: We uphold the highest standards both for the coaching profession and ICFPune Chapter.
2.Excellence: We set and demonstrate the standard of excellence for professional coaching quality, qualification and competence.
3.Collaboration: We value the social connection and community building that occurs through collaborative partnership and co-created achievement.
4.Respect: We are inclusive and value the diversity and richness of our stakeholders. We put people first, without compromising standards, policies and quality.